Since we have been studying the impact of sweet potatoes on the history of China, we will celebrate this humble tuber with our annual Sweet Potato Festival. Each of you will find a recipe of your choice, prepare the recipe, and present it to your classmates in the cafeteria. In addition, you will need to provide cooking instructions and nutritional information along with your dish. Post your recipes, other information, and any appropriate pictures you have on the blog for assignment 11.
- Post recipe on class wall, 1 February.
- Festival and blog posting, 8 March.
Some suggested web sites for recipes:
- 25 Healthy Sweet Potato Recipes
- Sweet Potato Recipes from Allrecipes.com
- Sweet Potato Recipes from CookingLight.com
- Yams and Sweet Potato Recipes from Food.com
Sweet Potato image from La Belle Cuisine